Photography Pricing packages are usually very rigid and often you’ll end up paying for a package that isn’t exactly what suits you. My pricing method is simple and lets you customise your own wedding photography package. Here’s how it works.
Every wedding I’ve ever photographed, no matter what size, has included the marriage ceremony, greeting guests for the first time as husband and wife, usually some family group photos with confetti throwing and portraits as a newly married couple. This coverage forms the building block to which everything else can be added and the price for this is £500.
My £500 fee includes…….
- Services of a friendly, professional and reliable photographer – me!
- A meeting at your venue if possible, to discuss your wedding photography.
- On-going contact and advice throughout your wedding planning
- Photographs of the ceremony, greeting guests afterwards, family groups (if you want them) and portraits.
- Delivery of your wedding photographs within 4 weeks (usually less) of your wedding.
- Images delivered on a USB presentation drive so you are able to print and share with your guests quickly and easily
- Pre wedding/engagement shoots available – with signing board options for your guests
- Peace of mind that I am fully insured
- Travel within Cornwall (other travel rates negotiable)
- 10% discount for NHS, Armed forces and emergency service staff.
Optional Add Ons…
On top of our fixed price fee, you can choose any or all of the following ‘add ons’. This allows you to tailor your photography to suit your exact needs on the day.
Choose two add-on services and receive a complimentary photobook with a selection of photos from your day.
Choose all four add-on services and receive a complimentary photobook, an engagement shoot and a photo signing board (location and time permitting), plus a password protected online gallery where guests can order prints if they wish.